Maternity photography London.
I love Maternity Photo Sessions and every mother-to-be should capture this momentous time in her live as it truly is a special time! We are in love with a tiny human we haven’t even met yet. A new life is growing inside us and playful kicks remind us that we are never alone …
* * * *
I always make sure that you feel relaxed and comfortable during the session as I want you to feel special and my goal is to create stunning, glamour portraits that are most importantly timeless and tasteful!
It is also worth mentioning that I have a selection of beautiful gowns in my studio that my clients are free to use. Your partner/husband is more than welcome to join, as well as your other children.
Please feel free to contact me, so that we can discuss your needs and I will also give lots of tips on how to prepare for your photo shoot.
Check my portfolio in order to get some ideas of how your session may look like. I offer Pregnancy Photography in London and sessions can take place in the comfort of my North-East London home studio or outdoors within London’s 3rd zone.
The best time to book your Maternity session is after 20th week scan. And the ideal time to have a photo session is between 22nd and 32nd week of your pregnancy. This is usually when you are looking your best, your pregnant tummy is round enough, but not too big to make you feel tired after posing for 3 minutes.
After the session your pictures will be professionally retouched and ready to view after up to 3 weeks from the session date.
- About 1 hour of pregnancy photography
- Session takes place in my home studio in Walthamstow, E17
- Home-sessions available with certain upgrades
- Access to studio accessories and props (when/if necessary)
- Private in-person appointment to select images with the option to purchase finest quality products
- Selection of about 20 beautifully edited photographs
- All digital and physical products are to be purchased separately off of the Pricing Menu at your reveal and ordering session
- Packages start at £350
- Average investment clients make is £450 -£999 based on what products they fall in love with. Payment plans are available.
Use the link below to schedule yourself in for your session.
I have prepared a few options to choose from. Plus as many add-ons as in a form of wall art, albums, folders, print boxes and more. All optional and to suit your budget. To check investment menu, please contact me by clicking YOUR INVESTMENT below! I usually respond within within 24 hours
As well as my packages I have a beautiful range of wall art and more for you to choose from. For example:
ACRYLIC WALL ART FROM £199
FRAMED WALL ART FROM £375
AND PHOTO ALBUMS FROM £399